This cinnamon frosting is so divine you’ll be eating it out of a bowl with a spoon! We used our Whipped Vanilla Bean Frosting as a base; however, we substituted vanilla extract for the vanilla bean paste, and added cinnamon.
- 3 ½ sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3-4 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Whip butter for 8 - 10 minutes on medium speed using the paddle attachment of an electric mixer. The butter will become pale and creamy
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on low speed for 1 minute. Then increase speed to medium and mix for 6 - 8 minutes until the frosting is very light, creamy and fluffy.