Peanut Butter Cream Filling
Author: Bake 2 the Future
- 2 cups all natural peanut butter (unsalted)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 11/2 cups whipping cream
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a bowl with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until fluffy.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and salt and beat again (remember to scrape down the sides of the bowl!)
- Put the PB concoction into another bowl, clean out the first bowl and whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Slowly add the peanut butter to the stiff cream while the beater runs on high until fully and incorporated.
- Refrigerate until needed.